3 bedroom apartment for saleCarlton House, 27 Carlton Drive, London, SW15
- Built-in wardrobes to master bedroom
- 12-hour residents' concierge and lobby
- Siemens integrated appliances
- Please note some photos are computer generated images and are indicative only
- Balconies or terraces to each apartment
- Landscaped communal roof gardens
- Car club available
- Anticipated Completion Q2 2019
NOW RESERVED! This apartment with balcony and built-in wardrobes to master bedroom, separate utility cupboard and private balcony accessed from living area.
The development is short distance from East Putney Tube Station and Putney Train Station. The vibrant Putney High Street and the River Thames are also a short walk away.
A handsome new residence in the heart of Putney, made up of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses. Each apartment benefits from classic British-style interiors, integrated Siemens appliances and a balcony or terrace. Residents’ will also have a 12-hour concierge, residents’ lounge and communal rooftop gardens boasting stunning views over London.
Square Footage: 1,114 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAD180044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.