4 bedroom detached house for saleLartonwood, West Kirby
- stunning extended detached home
- four bedrooms master en-suite
- open plan dining kitchen living space
- utility room & downstairs W.C
- driveway and integral storage garage
- sought after location - must be viewed
++FOUR BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED HOME , MASTER EN-SUITE++We are delighted to bring to market this impressive detached family home which has undergone a full programme of refurbishment and extending over recent years. In brief the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, simply stunning open plan dining kitchen living space with island, quality integral appliances and bi folding doors opening to garden, pantry, utility room, ground floor w.c., study, four bedrooms master with ensuite, landscaped gardens with sunny aspect, driveway and integral garage for storage. Situated within a highly sought after and pleasant residential location and within excellent local school catchment areas, the agent strongly advises an interior view at the very earliest as this will no doubt prove as a popular property purchase choice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54036912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6437034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.