3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShipton Drive, Uttoxeter
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge. Kitchen Diner
- Garage. Driveway. Gardens
INTERNAL INSPECTION is essential of this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED modern semi detached family home which comprises: kitchen diner, lounge, THREE BEDROOMS and family bathroom. There is an attached GARAGE with driveway providing off road parking and gardens to the front and rear.
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED is this modern semi detached family home situated in a favoured location of Uttoxeter, the market town of Uttoxeter has good schools, excellent sports and leisure facilities and local shopping. There are convenient transport links for the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections and Uttoxeter also having a local railway station, there is also easy access to the towns of Derby, Stoke and Stafford. INTERNAL INSPECTION is considered essential to appreciate what this property has to offer which in brief comprises: kitchen diner, lounge, THREE BEDROOMS and family bathroom. There is an attached GARAGE with driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles and gardens to the front and rear.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Having laminate flooring; uPVC double glazed window; door leading into:
With double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; laminate flooring; stairs to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
Lounge: 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; feature fireplace; central heating radiator laminate flooring; double doors leading into:
Kitchen Diner: 18' 3" x 9' 4" ( 5.56m x 2.84m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary Timber work surface above; integrated electric oven with gas hob; plumbing for dishwasher; further fridge freezer space; a range of matching eye level units; central heating radiator; French doors leading out to the rear garden; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; understairs store pantry; laminate flooring; door leading out to the hallway.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With double glazed window to side elevation; loft access; overstairs storage cupboard; further store cupboard; door off to:
Bedroom One: 11' 6" x 10' excluding door recess ( 3.51m x 3.05m excluding door recess )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10' 1" excluding door recess x 11' 6" ( 3.07m excluding door recess x 3.51m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 8' 2" x 8' ( 2.49m x 2.44m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Having bath with wall mounted electric shower and side screen; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
Attached Garage: 21' 8" x 9' 10" ( 6.60m x 3.00m )
With up and over door; power and lighting; window to the rear elevation; base cupboards; plumbing for washing machine.
The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders and timber fence. The driveway provide off road parking leading to the garage. The rear garden having two patio areas, being laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and timber fenced boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning left into High Street, left again into Smithfield Road proceeding out along Smithfield Road taking a right hand turn into Holly Road, second left into Byrds Lane, second right into Bentley Road and first left into Shipton Drive where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54047607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR106460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.