3 bedroom terraced house for saleCastleland Street, Barry
- Sought after Street
- Bay fronted house
- Through lounge
- Three double bedrooms
- Fited kitchen
- Close to amenities
- No chain
Situated on much sought after Castleland Street, Barry is this bay fronted mid terraced home Sold with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises a living/dining room, fitted kitchen, ground floor bathroom and three double bedrooms. Forecourt and rear yard. Close to amenities and train station.
Situated on much sought after Castleland Street, Barry is this bay fronted mid terraced home sold with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises a living/dining room, fitted kitchen, ground floor bathroom and three double bedrooms. Forecourt and rear yard. Close to amenities and train station.
Enclosed forecourt to front with path leading to:
Via obscured double glazed front door opening into hall with original cornicing, radiator, stairs to landing and doors to:
Living Area 13' 8" into bay x 11' 2" ( 4.17m into bay x 3.40m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, TV point and power points. Arch to:
Dining Area 12' 7" max x 11' max ( 3.84m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, gas fire/back boiler with mantle and hearth. Power points and doorway to:
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a range of wall cupboards and base units with worktops over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integral fridge, freezer, washing machine and electric cooker with four ring ceramic hob and cooker hood over. Tiled splash backs, power points, store cupboard and tiled floor. Double glazed window to side and glass panelled door to:
Fully tiled walls and floor, door to rear garden and door to:
Fully tiled suite comprising a low level w.c, pedestal hand basin and panelled bath with overhead electric shower. Obscured double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing with loft hatch and doors to:
Master Bedroom 14' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.52m x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.30m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, two store cupboards and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and power points.
Enclosed rear yard laid to patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54048179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.