3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRobin Hill Grove, Fenton, Stoke-On-Trent, ST4 3QW
- Fully Modernised And Superbly Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Width Driveway
- Open Plan Kitchen And Dining Room
- Brand New Kitchen Units And Range Cooker
- Combi Boiler and UPVC Double Glazing
- New Carpets And Laminates
- No Chain!
Relax! When you've viewed this superb semi we guarantee that you won't want to view any more properties for sale!
Representing excellent value for money and a property that has been the subject of a comprehensive top to bottom scheme of modernisation and improvement!
There is gas central heating from a new combi boiler and UPVC double glazing but much more remarkable is that there is a beautiful South Westerly facing lounge at the rear of the house with huge patio doors opening onto the lovely garden whilst to the front there is a brilliant open plan living area consisting of a dining room and a fully fitted kitchen with brand new units and even a Leisure gas range cooker!
All three bedrooms are of a sensible size, the bathroom has a white suite and there is a wide driveway at the front of the house offering plenty of parking space!
To cap it all when you live in Robin Hill Grove you are literally within walking distance of neighbourhood shops, local schools and bus routes.
Perfect for first time buyers as well as families... and a house that is ready to move into with no chain to slow down your purchase!
We are keen to show you round as soon as we can so please book an appointment by telephoning 01782 594595 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54048573.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8704563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austerberry, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.