2 bedroom flat for saleFlat, 22 Underhill Road, London, SE22
- No credit check or lengthy bank procedures
- RENT TO OWN - rent while you save your deposit for purchase
- No more paying dead rent, get your foot on the housing ladder
- Solar panels on roof lead to lower utility bills all summer!
- Secure entry intercom, mains-fitted smoke alarms and communal CCTV
- Open plan kitchen (with Smeg appliances) / lounge - great for entertaining
- Peaceful views from rear over gardens
- Well kept communal areas, recently re-painted and garden landscaped to great effect
- Amazing location - walking distance to beautiful Dulwich Park and trendy cafes of Lordship Lane
- Neutral, bright decor throughout, ready to move in
Only £50,000 'up front money' and then £2000 per month buys this property. Total purchase price is £500,000
*No bank loan/mortgage needed, no lengthy forms to fill out.
*As easy as renting BUT YOU HAVE YOUR FOOT ON THE HOUSING LADDER!
*Move in within 2-4 weeks and stop wasting money on rent
*Benefit from any potential property price rises in the future as it is your new home.
Who is this for?
*You're new to the UK
*You have impaired or unestablished credit history
*You're self employed
*You want to own your own home today
WHAT YOU NEED
*A job or be self employed
*The £50,000 get started money (or thereabouts)
*The ability to make the monthly payments of £2000 comfortably
*The ability to move in to your new home within just a few weeks
The apartment needs to be seen to be believed; the open plan kitchen and lounge area give a feeling of space and openness and perfectly lends itself to entertaining guests. Floods of light. The two double bedrooms are spacious and there is ample living space in the rest of the apartment. The bathroom is modern in style complete with TV and under-floor heating as well as heated towel rail and extraction fan.
HOW IT WORKS
*Pay the £50,000 upfront and then £2000/month. Part of this monthly payments goes towards owning the property, coming off the purchase price agreed.
*You can buy the property with a normal mortgage at any time throughout the agreed term, whether that is in 6 months or 48 months.
*The purchase uses a standard legal document between the buyer's and seller's solicitors.
*There is no need to save for huge 20% to 40% deposit and fit strict banking criteria to make this property your home!
As the tenant buyer, if you do not wish to exercise your option to buy the property you have no obligation to do so, you can simply hand the property back at any point.
As you hold the option to buy the property, should you wish to exercise this then the seller is obligated to sell.
WE ONLY ASSIST BUYERS WHO WILL LIVE IN THE HOME THEMSELVES.
Service charge and ground rent apply. Details on request.
Can be offered furnished.
The apartment needs to be seen to be believed; the open plan kitchen and lounge area give a feeling of space and openness and perfectly lends itself to entertaining guests. The two double bedrooms are spacious and there is ample living space in the rest of the apartment. The bathroom is modern in style complete with TV and under-floor heating as well as heated towel rail and extraction fan.
The building is well maintained, the area is calm and peaceful, while the cafes and bars of Lordship Lane and Dulwich Village are but a stone’s throw away. A short bus ride to Forest Hill or Brixton also makes travel into central London via public transport incredibly easy. London Bridge from Forest Hill is then around 15 mins while Victoria Station from West Dulwich is around 10 mins travel time.
To fully appreciate this property, please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54049992.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2lm-za25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.