5 bedroom detached house for saleArncliffe Road, West Park, Leeds, LS16
- Never been on the market before
- So much scope for a family to put their own stamp on the property
- FIVE bedrooms/one bathroom
- In need of modernisation
- Beautiful large mature gardens to three sides
- Double garage and ample parking
- Set in this much sought after area of West Park
NEW INSTRUCTION - A substantial five bedroom detached family home in need of modernisation with a very generous garden with the potential for a building plot (subject to the necessary planning permissions) and located in this popular and convenient area of North Leeds. EPC F.
Dacre, Son & Hartley are pleased to offer 'For Sale'
This imposing family home which sits back from Arncliffe Road, a good size driveway leading to the double garage. A particular feature of this property is the size of this overall plot which offers a superb landscaped lawned garden which wraps around the side and the front of the property allowing an ideal space for children to play and is kept private by the boundaries trees, shrubs and bushes.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and briefly comprises: a large entrance hall, wc, sitting room, dining room, study/music room, kitchen/diner and storage room. To the first floor there are five bedrooms and a bathroom and wc. Additionally the property has a large boarded loft area which houses a workshop currently but has great potential. Outside there is a double garage and private gardens to three sides the front and has the potential for a building plot or seprate annex for extended family, subject to all necessary planning permissions.
This is a lovely home, and its sale offers a rare opportunity for the discerning buyer to purchase a family home, an early inspection is very much recommended, this house is very adaptable and offers scope to enhance it further. This home is also offered with no onward chain.
The property is conveniently situated in this desirable residential location close to a variety of shops, schools and recreational facilities. The property is ideally placed for daily travelling into the centre of Leeds and with the Leeds outer ring road close by, travelling to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks (M1,M62,A1) is made easy. There are a regular bus services within walking distance and Leeds/Bradford International Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon.
From the West Park office proceed along Spen Road then turn left into Edgerton Road. Take the first right into Arncliffe Road where the property will be located after a short distance on the right hand side and identified by the 'For Sale' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54050397.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES160273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.