5 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKenilworth Road , HA8
- Newly refurbished double fronted semi detached chalet bungalow (1578sqft).
- Five double bedrooms ( three upstairs and two downstairs)
- Four bathrooms ( three en-suites)
- Guest WC
- 23'9ft x 20ft open plan kitchen/diner/living area
- Finished to a very high standard
- Walking distance of Town Centre and Train Station
- Off street parking for several cars
- CHAIN FREE
- 29ft private west facing garden
L&H Residential are proud to bring onto the market this stunning double fronted chalet bungalow. The property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment programme as well as being largely extended, creating an ultra-contemporary property. The accommodation comprises of five double bedrooms (three upstairs and two downstairs), four bathrooms (three en-suites), guest WC and an open plan 23'9ft x 20ft kitchen/diner/living area. the property boasts many great features including; being excellently located for the local amenities and transport, the property has been refurbished to a very high standard including new electrics and plumbing, off street parking for several cars, an abundance of light throughout the property and a 29ft west facing garden.
An early viewing is advised
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&H Residential, Borehamwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.