2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarwell Road, Kirby Muxloe
Withdrawn from Market
- Traditional Victorian End Terrace
- Two Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Sought After Village Location
- Perfect First Home or Investment
- Currently Tenanted At £575pcm
- Scope For Improvement For Increased Rental Value
Property Entering via a painted timber door into a well lit living room and continuing through into generous dining room with staircase rising to the first floor. A fitted kitchen with white gloss floor and wall storage cupboards with integrated oven and four ring electric hob benefits from access to the rear garden.
Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over bath on the first floor complete this lovely first time home.
Outside To the front of the property is a stoned pathway to the front door and gated side access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance, rear garden, mostly laid to lawn, with timber fencing to one side and mature hedges providing privacy to the other sides.
Location The property is located in the sought after West Leicestershire village of Kirby Muxloe, which itself has a renowned golf course, fine Parish Church, public houses, local schooling, post office, bus services to Leicester and recreational facilities. More comprehensive shopping and supermarket facilities are available in nearby Fosse Park and Leicester.
For the commuter the nearby A46 western bypass provides direct access to the M1 and M69 while the A47 provides access to Leicester City Centre, lying just 5 miles away, which offers mainline railway services to London St Pancras International.
Viewings and Directions Strictly by appointment only through the agent Oliver Rayns
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE9 2AA
Property Information A pack which contains detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please contact 01162 960 940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54053784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102774000303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Rayns, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.