3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillaston Close, Nottingham
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
We are pleased to offer this beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi-detached home located on Willaston Close. The property is brought to the market in immaculate condition and briefly consists of kitchen/diner, sun room and a well maintained rear garden which enjoys a sunny aspect.
We are pleased to offer this beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi-detached home located on Willaston Close. The property is brought to the market in immaculate condition and briefly consists of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, sun room, three bedroom and a bathroom to the first floor whilst also having a well maintained rear garden which enjoys a sunny aspect.
Has stairs rising to the first floor and a radiator
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 5" maximum ( 4.70m x 3.48m maximum )
With uPVC window to front aspect, radiator, television point and storage underneath the stairs which houses the boiler.
Kitchen/diner 14' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.67m )
uPVC window to rear aspect and patio doors to rear aspect. The kitchen is fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces above, incorporating a sink with a mixer tap, four ring electric hob with extractor canopy over, tiled splash backs, built in electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator and a breakfast bar.
Sun Room 7' 6" x 5' 8" ( 2.29m x 1.73m )
Has door to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Built in cupboard, loft access and uPVC window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
uPVC window to front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" plus built in wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 2.84m plus built in wardrobes x 2.59m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' ( 2.92m x 1.83m )
uPVC window to front aspect and a radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail and uPVC opaque window to rear aspect.
The garden is majority laid-to-lawn, is enclosed with fenced boundaries and also has a shed.
There is off road parking with a walled boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54057378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.