3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestbrook Street, Blewbury
- Charming Village property offering three well proportioned bedrooms
- Light and airy dual aspect sitting room with open fire
- Large and separate formal dining room
- Kitchen leads to lobby area comprising utility space, cloakroom, and further store room
- Newly installed UPVC Windows (2017) with updated fascias and guttering
- Delightful corner plot garden with a selection of mature fruit trees, shed and greenhouse
- Garage and parking situated in a nearby block
A rare opportunity to acquire a charming family home situated in the very heart of the village of Blewbury. Built in 1947 Bohams Cottages is a horseshoe of six semi-detached houses situated just off Westbrook Street. This delightful three bedroom home enjoys a corner plot with mature gardens wrapping themselves around the property. Accommodation comprises, sitting room with open fire, large and separate dining room, kitchen leading to a rear lobby providing utility area, downstairs cloakroom and further storage room, whilst upstairs there are three very well proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. The charming and well stocked garden offers seclusion and benefits from a selection of fruit trees, a shed and green house, with the garage and parking located at the entrance of Bohams Cottages.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6942309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.