2 bedroom terraced house for saleWordsworth Road, Camels Head, Plymouth
- Spacious two double bedroom mid-terrace house
- Arranged over three floors
- Newly refurbished and decorated throughout
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- No chain
- Attractive decked rear courtyard
- EPC: TBC
An IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SPACIOUS two double bedroom mid-terrace house arranged over three floors. Benefits include; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, NO CHAIN, FEATURE REAR COURTYARD.
A spacious two double bedroom mid-terrace house arranged over three floors. The accommodation briefly comprising on the ground floor; entrance vestibule, hallway, living room opening into a dining room plus a bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and to the lower floor there is a kitchen plus a breakfast room.
Door with frosted single glazed inset with single glazed window over through to;
Opening through to;
With door to the dining room and the bathroom, stairs to the upper floor, stairs to the lower floor.
Living Room 14' 6" Into bay x 11' 11" Max ( 4.42m Into bay x 3.63m Max )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire with timber surround, television point, telephone point, wall lights, archway through to;
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, telephone point.
Frosted uPVC double glazed window to the rear, bath with electric shower and side screen over, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls, concealed central heating boiler.
First Floor And Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, access to the loft.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.53m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear with far reaching views, radiator.
With access to extremely spacious basement area useful for storage purposes, opening through to;
Kitchen 9' Max x 9' 1" Max ( 2.74m Max x 2.77m Max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, range of wall and base units with laminated roll top work surfaces, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, gas cooker point, door through to;
Reception Room3/breakfast Room 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
Frosted uPVC double glazed door with frosted uPVC double glazed window over to the rear, radiator, wall light.
The property has been recently re-decorated including new carpets throughout. The particular features of the property are the very spacious accommodation and the arrangement over three floors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54057559.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MPL306516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, First Time Buyers Centre - Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.