4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCapron Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 9BU
- Stunning traditional 4 Bedroom Semi
- No upper chain Complications
- Three reception rooms
- Totally refurbished throughout
- 500 yards to Leagrave station
- Excellent school catchments
- Refitted kitchen and Bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazed
*INDIGO RESIDENTIAL* CHAIN FREE STUNNING four bedroom traditional family home totally REFURBISHED throughout. 3 receptions rooms and 500 yards to LEAGRAVE TRAIN STATION.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this chain free stunning traditional 1930's semi detached four bedroom family home in the much favoured Northern area of Luton. Capron Road is an ideal location for commuters as is less that a quarter of a mile to Leagrave mainline train station which has fast links to Central London. Schools locally are highly regarded by families as they have excellent reputations plus bus routes, shops and other amenities are all nearby.
Internally the property has been completely refurbished throughout to a modern and contemporary theme. The property has a wealth of traditional features with high ceilings and large rooms. In brief it comprises of an entrance hall, stylish refitted modern white gloss island kitchen with built in appliances, bay fronted lounge, separate dining room and a third reception area/breakfast room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a refitted bathroom and separate WC.
Externally there is a front garden which could be changed to accommodate parking and to the rear there is a neat and well kept garden.
Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiator heating whilst the windows are double glazed.
Viewing is highly recommended on this lovely family home.
Council tax band D. EPC rating E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 442153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.