3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKellington Lane, Eggborough, North Yorkshire
- Larger style detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms & separate dining room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Breakfast kitchen & utility room
- Gas central heating & upvc double glazing
- Double garage
- Ideal for family or retirement
A superb larger style 3 bedroomed detached bungalow with separate dining room and conservatory, enjoying a select cul-de-sac position off Kellington Lane. The attractively appointed spacious living accommodation includes a gas fired central heating system and upvc double glazing. Entrance hall, cloaks/w.c, through lounge, separate dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility room, 3 bedrooms (en-suite to master) family bathroom/w.c. Beautiful good size gardens and double garage. VIEWING VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - IDEAL FOR A FAMILY OR RETIREMENT
The popular village of Eggborough is ideally located for access to the M62/A1 motorway network and commuting to regional centres such as Leeds, Wakefield, Doncaster, Hull, Selby and York. The village includes a general store/post office, butchers, doctors surgery, public houses, village hall and shares a school with Whitley.
Property ref: 121_1253_4607050
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54058101.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4607050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.