3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRedhouse Farm, Towcester Grange, Heathencote, Towcester, NN12
- Open plan kitchen/ dining with french doors onto the rear garden
- Ofsted Outstanding primary school
- Garage and off road parking
- Towcester benefits from having the A5 and A43 close by
- Now available with flooring throughout and Stamp Duty paid
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Separate utility area
- Spacious lounge
- South east facing garden
- Two year Customer Care Warranty
REDHOUSE FARM, TOWCESTER
Introducing Redhouse Farm, our newest collection of stunning 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in the picturesque market town of Towcester. An array of amenities within a short drive and excellent transport links close by, these new houses in Towcester will suit couples and families alike.
Plot 220, The Studland is a superb three bedroom home. To the ground floor is the entrance hall, understairs storage and a downstairs cloakroom. There is a lounge and a modern, open plan kitchen/dining room with utility area and french doors leading to the rear garden.
To the first floor are three bedrooms with the Master benefiting from modern en suite facilities and fitted wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom.
Outside is an enclosed rear garden and garage.
Now available with Stamp Duty Paid and flooring throughout
Standard specification of our new homes include:
- Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
- Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Wardrobes to Studland master bedroom are bespoke built. Front door is a single 5 vertical panel door with internal silver shelf and rail
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange:Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Kitchen Dining room - 3.72 x 3.69 metre
- Lounge - 4.38 x 3.67 metre
- Utility - 2 x 1 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.95 x 2.78 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.1 x 2.69 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.57 x 1.98 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.