4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWestfield Drive, North Greetwell, Lincoln
- Detached Four Bedrooms & Versatile Accommodation
- Spacious & Well Maintained Gardens
- Off-Road Parking & Detached Double Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of North Greetwell is this incredibly spacious, light and airy four bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from beautifully maintained gardens, off-road parking, detached double garage and versatile accommodation throughout.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of North Greetwell is this incredibly spacious, light and airy four bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from beautifully maintained gardens, off-road parking, detached double garage and versatile accommodation throughout. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; A spacious L-shaped kitchen/diner that could also be utilised as further reception space, Lounge, Conservatory, Four Bedrooms with an En-suite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Kitchen / Diner 24' x 21' 8" ( 7.32m x 6.60m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and an integrated electric oven and four burner gas hob; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, sliding doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden and an excess of space ideal for further reception use and dining table.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.78m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, access to a working chimney and sliding doors to the rear aspect leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, tiled flooring and French doors to the side aspect leading out to the garden.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and pebble effect tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.41m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Having a double glazed window to side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, double ended panelled bath with mixer taps and a walk-in rainfall shower; complete with tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to the side aspect, heated chrome towel rail, airing cupboard and tiled walls further possessing the properties boiler.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with a variety of herbaceous shrubs and a driveway providing off-road parking leading to the detached double garage. The rear garden is a south facing low maintenance yard being predominantly laid to concrete with an outside tap and light as well as a pond and water features, outside power points and a further planted area behind the garage.
Double Garage 23' 8" x 19' 11" ( 7.21m x 6.07m )
With sliding doors, power and caravan point, lighting, shelving and side door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54066438.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.