2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHarrogate Road, Eastham
- Spacious semi-detached
- Corner plot position
- two double bedrooms
- Garden to the front, side and the rear
- Detached garage
Capitalize on this rare opportunity! This fantastic two bedroom bungalow has become available and is being sold with no onward chain. Set in a very popular location of Eastham, the property offers spacious accommodation. This must be seen to appreciate the rare opportunity offered for sale!
This beautiful and popular bungalow is situated in a desirable residential area. This spacious semi-detached, offers a great deal with being situated on the corner plot and the property briefly consists of large living room with sliding doors to the rear garden, two double bedrooms with one being currently used as a dining room. There is also a fitted kitchen and bathroom. Externally offers a great deal with garden to the front, side and the rear with a garage at the rear of the property and also off road parking. The property is being sold with no onward chain so call us today on 0151 644 8666 to book your viewing!
Front aspect double glazed door, cupboard housing electrics and gas meter.
Lounge 16' 10" max x 13' 1" max ( 5.13m max x 3.99m max )
Front aspect double glazed window, sliding double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect. Wall mounted gas fire, telephone point, television point, wall lights and radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 12' 9" max ( 3.51m x 3.89m max )
Side aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed door to garden. Range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, electric hob, electric oven, cooker hood, space for fridge and freezer, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 16' into wardrobe x 10' 10" ( 4.88m into wardrobe x 3.30m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two/dining Room
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Shower cubicle, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, shaver socket and loft access.
Externally To The Front
Low boundary wall, garden laid mainly to lawn split down the middle with a paved pathway to front aspect door. Mature trees and shrubs and hedged border.
Externally To The Rear
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden, decorative borders with shrubs and bushes and patio area. Garage door leaing to side aspect detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54067899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO104178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.