5 bedroom semi-detached house for sale106 Heyside, Royton, Oldham
- Traditional Victorian Semi Detached
- Five Bedrooms (One En Suite)
- Three Large Reception Rooms
- New Fitted Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Luxury Shower Room & Separate WC
- Gardens & Additional Land
- Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Many Original/Period Features
- REQUIRES SOME UPDATING. Awaiting EPC
Rarely do properties of this stature come to market, this Victorian double fronted semi-detached family home offers an abundance of character and original features with the extremely spacious living accommodation comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, three formal reception rooms, breakfast room, new fitted kitchen, ground floor wc, sun room/rear porch, and a large workshop. To the first floor there are five bedrooms (originally four) one with en suite facilities, and luxury modern shower room with separate wc. Outside there is an elevated garden forecourt with larger rear garden and parking space, and further land to the rear. The property requires further updating and modernisation, but does benefit from gas fired central heating and double glazing, and is situated in a popular area, with easy access to Royton center, as well as excellent local schools and amenities and transport links. This outstanding family home is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54067963.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100882001457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Stevens & Co, Royton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.