2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHollowood Avenue, Littleover, Derby
- Two Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway and Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
- No Chain
A well presented two bedroom detached bungalow is a popular location offering no chain. The property benefits from having a fitted kitchen, a spacious lounge/diner, two bedrooms, a fitted three piece bathroom, driveway and garage and gardens to front and rear. Viewings are highly recommended.
A well presented two bedroom detached bungalow is a popular location offering no chain. The property benefits from having a fitted kitchen, a spacious lounge/diner, two bedrooms, a fitted three piece bathroom, driveway and garage and gardens to front and rear. The bungalow is located close to local shops and has good bus routes giving easy access Derby City Centre. Viewings are highly recommended.
Having a UPVC double glazed door leading into the hallway with a radiator, cloaks storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors giving access to the bedrooms and hatch to loft space.
11'10 x 7'2 - A fitted kitchen with a range of fitted eye and base units with roll top work surfaces, inset composite sink top with side drainer, hot and cold mixer tap, inset four burner gas hob with concealed extractor unit over, eye level electric double oven and grill, complementary ceramic tile splash backs, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integral fridge, central heating boiler, radiator and two Upvc double glazed windows to front and side aspects.
19'6 x 9'11 - Having a gas coal effect living flame fire with matching marble hearth and surround, wall light points, TV point, radiator and upvc double glazed bay window to front aspect.
12'10 (to the front of wardrobes) x 8'7 - Having a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point and upvc double glazed window to rear aspect.
8'7 x 8'2 - (This room can be used flexibly as a garden room/guest room)
Having a radiator and Upvc double glazed sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
A fitted white three piece suite comprising; low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, full ceramic tiled walls, shaver point, radiator and upvc opaque double glazed window to side aspect.
To the front of the property is brick edged tarmac driveway leading to a garage with an up and over door, a cold water tap and adjacent lawned fore garden. To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden which is fully enclosed by close panel fencing and laid mainly to a shaped lawn with concrete paved patio area and deep well stocked shrub and flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.