4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Sibsey, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22
- Historic Mill Conversion with four bedrooms and study set within 8.7 acres with high standard finish
- Stunning country kitchen with integrated appliances, separate dining room and utility room
- Ample living family space including separate games room
- Lounge, double bedroom and study all housed within original mill, built in 1823
- Four double bedrooms on first floor complemented by an en-suite, family bathroom and ground floor WC
- Grade II listed building
- Flood-lit menage and parking for 12+ vehicles
- Set back from road in a quiet, sought after village with the mill as an iconic feature
- Planning permission granted in 2017 for considerable extension to ground and first floor
- Private, gated estate with multiple stables and superior drainage
SIBSEY: UNIQUE, HISTORIC 19th CENTURY MILL CONVERSION 4-BEDROOM HOME & EQUESTRIAN FACILITY set in 8.7 ACRES
Beautiful and iconic four bedroom historic mill conversion, boasting a wealth of character and full equestrian facilities set within approximately 8.7 acres of land is looking for new owners to appreciate its high-spec finish and take advantage of its planning permission for a significant extension.
A Grade II listed building located in a quiet and highly sought after village, Rhoades Mill was brick built by 1823 and raised to four storeys in the late 19th century. It ceased functioning as a mill in 1921, with the sails being removed in 1924. It was then a storehouse, as recorded in 1986, and in use as an equestrian centre and private dwelling since 1997.
Planning permission was granted in September 2017 for "Extension and alterations to existing dwelling which is a listed building to provide a sitting room/snug, w.c., with an office accommodation on the first floor." via East Lindsey District Council.
Set back from the road and accessed via electric gates, the house is approached via an impressive driveway where it stands, sympathetically built in keeping with the original brickwork and window style, in the shadow of the original mill within a lawn and patio area, surrounded by the equestrian facilities with mulitple stables.
The stunning exposed brick circular lounge is set within the mill, as is a double bedroom on the first floor and study on the second floor.
On the ground floor, a beautiful country style kitchen with adjoining dining room boasts integrated appliances, plenty of storage and workspace that are complemented by a utlity room and a separate WC in the lobby area.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has integrated wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. All the bedrooms are doubles and are complemented by another superior bathroom on the main landing.
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54068622.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zbo-ly3q. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.