2 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Quay, Salcombe, TQ8
- Waterfront location with constantly changing estuary views
- Delightful characterful cottage
- High specification throughout
- Light and airy accommodation
- Stylish interior design
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Level walk into Salcombe town
From the moment you step over the threshold and open the front door, The Old Lobster Pot delivers on quality and charm. In a sought after central Salcombe location on the waterfront, this two bedroom cottage has been tastefully and cleverly renovated to provide a wonderful 'bolt hole' with an established letting history. (All main items of furniture will remain for on-going holiday letting purposes) The bright and airy accommodation is arranged over 2 floors with large skylights in the open plan living area providing plenty of natural light flooding in.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54071406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL110207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.