3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarleyfield Road, Horsford, Norwich
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Driveway & garage
- Well presented accommodation
- Enclosed garden
- Great location
A spacious bay fronted, three bedroom, modern semi-detached house positioned to the end of a quiet tucked away cul-de-sac within the sought after north city village.
The property benefits from garage and driveway parking with private rear garden, smooth plastered ceilings, wood flooring, dining room and hallway, with spacious bay fronted lounge and a good sized uPVC conservatory. There is gas fired central heating and double glazing and the property is offered in excellent decorative order. An early viewing's is highly recommended for this property being sold with no onward chain.
Stairs to the first floor, fitted wooden flooring and radiator.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator and window to the front aspect.
Lounge 16' 6" max into bay x 14' 7" narrowing to 12' 7" ( 5.03m max into bay x 4.45m narrowing to 3.84m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and radiator.
Formal Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wood flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.17m x 2.24m )
Fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top working surface, inset sink unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, gas fired boiler and window and door to:
Conservatory 13' 5" x 8' ( 4.09m x 2.44m )
Tiled flooring, glass roof, brick base with uPVC windows to the rear aspect and double doors to the side.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, access to roof space and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 1" plus door recess ( 3.66m x 2.46m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max narrowing to 7' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.69m max narrowing to 2.29m x 2.24m )
Built in storage cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower which is waterfall style with microphone attached, wash hand basin and low level WC with laminate flooring, chrome towel radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by fence with paved patio and gated access to the side. To the front of the property there is a driveway which leads in turn to garage.
Garage 17' 7" x 9' 1" ( 5.36m x 2.77m )
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54071823.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEL100245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hellesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.