2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlmond Grove, Hempstead, ME7
- PRICE RANGE £245,000 TO £255,000
- 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR HEMPSTEAD LOCATION
- ENERGY RATING C
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE
- DRIVEWAY FOR 3 CARS
- CLOSE TO HEMPSTEAD VALLEY SHOPPING CENTRE
PRICE RANGE £245,000 TO £255,000.
HARRISONS RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this popular and spacious 2 bedroom semi detached house in HEMPSTEAD which benefits from LOUNGE, KITCHEN, CONSERVATORY, and re-modeled bathroom and 2 good size bedrooms. The property occupies a convenient position for Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre and motorways connections, with Hempstead Junior school located a few minutes walk away.
Externally the property benefits from gardens to front and rear and a DRIVEWAY FOR 3 CARS.
To avoid disappointment call us today!
EPC RATING "C"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54072030.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10728982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.