3 bedroom flat for saleKingston Upon Thames
- Three Bedroom Riverside Apartment
- Third Floor Position with Lift Access
- Panoramic View of the River Thames
- Garage in Block
- Secure Underground Parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A superb and rare opportunity to acquire this delightful three bedroom riverside apartment with private balcony enjoying an exquisite panoramic view of the River Thames over the landscaped backdrop of Home Park.
Situated on the third floor and with lift access, the property comprises of three generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom also has the added benefit of a modern en-suite and is of a very generous proportion.
There is a large L-shaped sitting/dining room with sliding doors leading out to the private balcony offering the best views. The kitchen is semi-open plan to the dining area complete with a range of appliances, wall and base units and contrasting work tops.
The apartment also offers excellent storage cupboard in the hall and a second modern bathroom fully tiled and finished to a high standard.
Internal viewings are highly recommend.
Lease: 999 years from 1st July 2007. Maintenance and Ground Rent to be confirmed.
Garden & Exterior
The communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs and bedding plants.
Externally there is secure underground parking and garage with electric up and over door. There is also a handy storage unit located on the ground floor.
Arundale is situated on Anglesea Road on the junction with Portsmouth Road and it enjoys the rare luxury of stunning views over the River Thames. It is located within a short walk of Kingston town centre offering an array of amenities. Furthermore, it is located within just 0.7 miles (13 minute walk) of Surbitons mainline railway station, offering connections into London Waterloo in as little as 17 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54075351.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Kingston . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.