2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 3, Shaw Dene, Burton Crescent, Leeds, LS6
- Ground floor apartment, quiet location
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious living area with a lovley aspect
- Communal gardens
- Single garage to the rear
- Walking diatnce to Headingley Centre
- No onward chain
A spacious two double bedroom ground floor flat situated in a tree lined crescent in the heart of Headingley. Communal gardens and single garage to the rear. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EPC D.
A well proportioned two double bedroom ground floor apartment situated in an idyllic location in Headingley. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The flat also benefits from having a single garage to the rear offering off street parking and well maintained communal gardens.
The property is situated in this highly sought after residential location close to the centre of Headingley where there are extensive shopping amenities and transport services and also a wide choice of schools and recreational facilities to choose from. The property is ideally placed for daily travelling into the centre of Leeds and with the Leeds Outer Ring Road close by, travelling to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway networks (M1,M62,A1) is made easy. Meanwood Park, Becketts Park and The Hollies are also close by providing popular recreational facilities together with the Village Hotel and Gym at nearby West Park.
From the office in West Park proceed towards Headingley along Otley Road and turn left into Burton Crescent where the property can be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54076377.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OTL170128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.