3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlkham Road, Vinters Park, Maidstone, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Utility room and downstairs toilet
- Extended to rear
- Sought after location
- Larger than average garden in the development
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Houses in Vinters Park are always highly sought after, this is due to the wealth of amenities found locally and the quality of the homes within the development. Families can enjoy lots of open spaces and you can also take a relaxing walk through Vinters Valley Nature Reserve.
There are a selection of excellent schools within the area, including Invicta Grammar School for girls and Valley Park Community School as well as primary schools for the younger ones.
The house itself is literally stunning, it is beautifully presented throughout with a bright, spacious interior. It has had an extension to the rear which provides an extra sitting room plus a downstairs toilet and a utility room. In addition, the original layout has also been improved and this now allows for a larger open plan kitchen and dining area which in turn allows lots of natural light into this part of the home. The garden is another great feature as it is larger than the average garden in this development and it also has a nice aspect onto the park area at the back.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 18'11 x 12'0 (5.77m x 3.66m)
- Dining Area: 24'0 x 9'0 (7.32m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)
- Utility Room
- Sitting Room: 11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'0 x 11'0 (5.19m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'0 x 7'0 (2.14m x 2.14m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54077136.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13153884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.