4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Thatch Lancaster New Road, Garstang, Preston, PR3
- Freehold Property
- Help To Buy Available
- Show Home Furniture Included
- Flooring Throughout Included
- Immaculately Finished Throughout
- Commutable To Preston Or Lancaster
- Small Intimate Development
- Short Walk Into Central Garstang
- EPC Available On Completion
*PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE* ***SOUTH FACING GARDEN - FREEHOLD DEVELOPMENT - LARGE CORNER PLOT*** The Thatch is an exclusive development of ten traditionally styled 3 & 4 bedroom semi-detached homes with contemporary interiors designed for modern family living. Located within walking distance of Garstang and its adjoining villages of Catterall and Scorton, the town offers excellent shops, schools and leisure facilities. The town also provides easy access to the North West motorway network and rail links to all major cities, the Lake District and Beacon Fell Country Park. Garstang is also a Fairtrade town and a regular winner of Britain in Bloom. Internal accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen diner and Wc. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. To the second floor is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom. Please note that all sales particulars and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary. EPC available on completion. SHOW HOME FURNITURE TO BE LEFT. CALL NOW TO VIEW!!!
Lounge 15' 0" x 10' 1" (4.57m x 3.07m )
Kitchen Diner 17' 0" x 14' 10" (5.18m x 4.52m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 8' 1" (3.68m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 10' 1" (3.3m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 4 8' 1" x 7' 0" (2.46m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 17' 0" x 16' 0" (5.18m x 4.88m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201055106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.