4 bedroom detached house for saleSylvandale Grove, Bromborough
- Stylish Four Bedroom Detached House
- En-Suite to Main Bedroom
- Fantastic Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Good Sized Plot
- Private Cul-de-Sac Location
- Excellent Transport Links
STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE IN PRIVATE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION! Ideally situated with local amenities close by Brotherton Park a stunning ancient parkland is directly opposite and the Croft retail park close by. Spital train station is also close by providing transport to LIverpool and Chester. Also benefitting from no chain. Accommodation briefly comprises; reception hall, lounge & dining room, study and a good sized kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor there is a good sized gallery landing area, four bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en suite shower room, and a family bathroom. Externally there is multiple parking spaces to the front with a double garage, and to the rear there is a paved garden and timber decked seating area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54077649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8723995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.