4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakland Drive, Beetley
Sold by Us
- Guide Price £270,000 - £290,000
- Extended & improved, 4 bedroom semi-detached property
- Master bedroom with generous storage; bedroom 2 with en-suite
- Stunning 31'10 max kitchen/diner with separate utility & a boiler room
- Conservatory with doors to the covered patio area
- L shaped lounge with large window
- Oil central heating & double glazing plus solar PV panels*
- Off road parking to the front of the property
- Attractive, enclosed rear garden with covered storage area
- Cul de sac location, close to a Primary School & Gressenhall Farm & Workhouse
SUMMARY Extended and internally reconfigured to produce beautiful and generous living spaces, this 4 bed semi detached property in the sought after village of Beetley should make your 'must view' list! A stunning 31'10 max kitchen/diner with arches to the conservatory and a generous lounge are just a few of the many highlights.
OUTSIDE Front: The property enjoys off road parking on a shingle driveway and parking area at the front of the property, with shrub bed to the right hand side and partially screened oil tank.
Rear: The attractive, rear garden measures approximately 46' x 31' max and is a pretty space with an extensive shaped patio and artificial turf, plus raised flower and shrub beds and borders with mature planting. A generous, covered wooden storage area sits along one side of the garden, while an impressive and practical covered patio makes a wonderful place to sit and enjoy the garden.
AGENTS NOTE *We have been advised the solar PV panels generate an income. Please seek full clarification from your legal representative.
DIRECTIONS From Dereham, take Quebec Road towards Gressenhall, this becomes Holt Road. Turn left onto Fakenham Road/B1146 and follow this road into Beetley. Opposite the Gressenhall Museum turn right into Beech Road and at the end turn right into Ashley Road. The first left takes you into Oakland Road where the property can be found on the right.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54079419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.