5 bedroom detached house for saleMill Road, South Holmwood, Dorking, Surrey, RH5
- Fabulous entrance and dining hall with cantilevered oak staircase
- Drawing room, family room, all with access to terraces via floor to ceiling bi-fold doors
- Luxury handmade fitted kitchen with Quartz stone worktops and utility room and walk in larder
- Ground floor guest suite with dressing room and bathroom
- 31? Master bedroom suite with dressing room and full bathroom
- Four further bedroom suites
- Glass enclosed balcony servicing the Master bedroom and two further bedrooms
- Underfloor heating throughout, Lutron lighting system
- Beautiful southerly aspect gardens and grounds
A 5000 sq. ft. lateral modernist building of superb proportions and architectural merit in a beautiful rural setting.
The Surrey Hills are as famed for their peace and tranquillity as they are for the ground-breaking architecture throughout the centuries. This individual and inspiring building reflects the areas’ passion for embracing the new, whilst protecting this area of outstanding natural beauty.
The intriguing and specialist home is distinctive by design with off white rendered walls punctuated by grey framed windows. The reception space and bedrooms enjoy a southerly aspect and wrap around terraces and balconies.
The reception hall is a magnificent vaulted atrium style space with a bespoke Oak cantilevered staircase leading to the first floor. The dining hall area enjoys a panoramic view across the terrace and gardens beyond. The opulent kitchen has been skilfully designed with a linear line of sight and uninterrupted view of the grounds, incorporating top of the range appliances which all add to this high spec designer kitchen. The kitchen opens to a further area for dining and family space overlooking the gardens with full height sliding doors onto the terrace. The spacious drawing room also opens onto the terrace and is flooded with light from the floor to ceiling panoramic sliding doors.
The first floor is equally impressive featuring a sumptuous main bedroom suite with two dressing rooms, en-suite bathroom, and access to a substantial glass enclosed terrace. A further four double bedrooms with en- suite bathrooms compliment this superb contemporary home.
Throughout the property you’ll find bespoke craftsmanship from oversized skirting’s and specialist mouldings to underfloor heating, specialist stone, ironmongery and imported Spanish oak doors French polished on site which all add to the feel of luxury and opulence.
Gardens & grounds
East House is approached via a shared driveway leading to individual gated entrances. Sliding electric gates provide access to a tar and chip driveway with plentiful parking and to the double garaging. The grounds have been carefully landscaped offering privacy. Beyond the deep terraces the rear garden is mostly lawned with mature trees, laurel hedgerows and flower borders benefitting from a southerly aspect.
Fixtures & fittings, carpets, curtains, light fittings, and garden statuary are excluded from the sale but some items may be made available by separate negotiation.
Services: Mains water, electricity, gas, underfloor heating throughout
Local Authority: Mole Valley District Council Tel: 01306 885001
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54080289.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI180119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.