1 bedroom flat for sale239 (2F2) Dalry Road, Dalry, Edinburgh, EH11 2JG
- Light, spacious and well-presented, front-facing, one-bedroom, second-floor flat in a Victorian tenement in Edinburgh's popular Dalry, close to the city's West End.
- The accommodation consists of a hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, boxroom and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, plaster cornice, good storage space, and cable TV and telephone points.
- There are generous, mature and well-tended communal garden grounds to the rear, and ample zoned parking on local streets.
- Home Report available online.
Light, spacious and well-presented, front-facing, one-bedroom, second-floor flat in a Victorian tenement in Edinburgh's popular Dalry, close to the city's West End. The accommodation consists of a hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, boxroom and bathroom. The hall serves the main rooms and benefits from a shelved press, wood-effect flooring, entry-system handset and traditional sprung bell. The living room enjoys a leafy aspect through a recessed double window, features a wooden fireplace with marble hearth and coal-effect gas fire, and offers ample space for dining. A separate kitchen, off the living room, is fitted with wall and base units with laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, extractor canopy and an electric oven, and there is a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. The bright double bedroom features a fitted carpet, plaster cornice, ample furniture space and leafy views through a recessed window with panelled surrounds. The good-sized bathroom is fitted with a white suite including an over-bath electric shower, tiled splashbacks, ladder-style radiator and vinyl flooring. The boxroom is carpeted, benefits from light and power and offers flexible usage options. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage space, and cable TV and telephone points. There are generous, mature and well-tended communal garden grounds to the rear, and ample zoned parking on local streets. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative superstore, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and Virgin Active gym, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the new tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connection to South Gyle and Edinburgh Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6648241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.