3 bedroom terraced house for saleGordon Road, Shepperton, TW17
Offers in Excess of
- 2 min walk to Thamesmead School
- Bedroom 1 en-suite can be made back into 2 bedrooms by adding a partition making 4 double bedrooms
- Larger than average terraced due to a double back extension
- Wide hallway with a cloakroom on the left which can be made into a downstairs bathroom
- 8 min walk to Shepperton train station and 10 min drive to Walton station
- 5 min walk to shops/village and pubs
- Garage at rear
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
A fantastically well presented three bedroom extended family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout.
As you enter the property there is a great sense of space immediatly, with a wide entrance hall, the living room is of great size and flows nicely through to the open planned kitchen and dining area with two sets of double doors leading to the private rear garden.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, the master bedroom offering built in wardrobes and a great size en-suite shower room. It is also worth noting the potential to convert this space to create a fourth bedroom. Further benefits include modern refitted family bathroom.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the living accommodation and potential on offer. Garage at rear of the prop
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54083802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lve-3bma. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.