3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSimmil Road, Claygate, Esher
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM AND SECOND BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SEPERATE SELF CONTAINED ANNEX
- ANNEX: 1 BEDROOM, LOUNGE, KITCHENETTE, SHOWER ROOM
- BEAUTIFUL REAR LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- FRONT DRIVEWAY WITH OFF-STREET PARKING
- HUGE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND TO SIDE S.T.P.P
A two bedroom semi-detached property (plus one bedroom self contained annex) that is located very conveniently for Claygate high-street and mainline station (Waterloo in about 28 minutes). This property is quietly set at the end of Simmil Road, a popular tree lined cul-de-sac and has a corner plot large garden with additional side space by the house ideal for a large extension or extra parking.
The self contained annex which is behind the house has been updated about 18 months ago and has one bedroom, lounge area, kitchenette and en-suite shower room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54085669.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26253555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Catling & Co, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.