3 bedroom terraced house for saleManor Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- NO CHAIN.
- Good sized mid row house in cul de sac.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms. Fitted kitchen.
- Double glazed sun lounge.
- Three bedrooms. Modern bathroom/shower.
Autumn Sale Reduced To £200,000. Good sized traditional mid row house, gas central heating, double glazing. Cul de sac location. Two reception rooms, kitchen with oven & hob. Double glazed sun lounge. Three bedrooms, part tiled Victorian style bathroom/shower. Separate W.C. Gardens. No Chain.
A good sized traditional mid row house in popular and convenient location, having gas central heating and double glazing. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, and the following accommodation; canopy porch, hall, lounge and dining room. Fitted kitchen with oven and hob and double glazed sun lounge. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a Victorian style bathroom/shower, separate W.C. There are front and rear gardens. Cul de sac location.
With feature entrance door, single radiator, dado rail. Tall shelved cupboard. Cloaks cupboard under stairs.
Front Lounge 14' 8" Into bay x 12' 9" Into recess ( 4.47m Into bay x 3.89m Into recess )
With double glazed bay window, double radiator, dimmer switch. Timber plinth and recess to chimney breast.
Rear Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 11" Into recess ( 3.58m x 3.33m Into recess )
With dimmer switch, single radiator, tall store cupboard. Opening to;
Sun Lounge 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
With double glazed windows and double glazed doors leading to garden. Double radiator.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.34m )
Having units with white doors, butchers block effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with under cupboards. Further single base unit and integral Zanussi double oven with gas hob and extractor hood above. One double and four single wall units, double glazed window above sink unit. Tiled floor, white tiled surrounds, double glazed door to garden.
Approached from the hall by a straight staircase leading to;
Front Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 9" Into wardrobes ( 3.71m x 3.28m Into wardrobes )
With double glazed window, double radiator, mirror sliding door wardrobes.
Front Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
With double glazed oriel bay window.
Rear Bedroom Three 12' 11" Into door recess x 11' 10" ( 3.94m Into door recess x 3.61m )
With double glazed window overlooking rear garden, double radiator and fitted mirror sliding door wardrobes.
Having Victorian style white suite and comprising; panelled bath with Triton shower and curtain, pedestal wash basin. Double glazed frosted window, double radiator. Complementary wall tiling to half height and additional tiling to bath and shower areas.
With Victorian style white low level W.C. Double glazed frosted window, slate effect tiled floor.
There are gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with flower and shrub bed, boundary wall and timber gate.
The rear garden has timber decking, water tap, lawn, boundary wall and timber fencing, flowers and shrubs. Outside light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54086677.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.