5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandy Lane Stretford M32 9BX
- OCCUPYING A POPULAR AND HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION
- CONVENIENTLY SITUATED FOR LOCAL AMENITIES
- AN OLDER STYLE FIVE BEDROOM / THREE BATHROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- MANY PERIOD FEATURES WITHIN THE PROPERTY
- USEFUL RANGE OF BASEMENT ROOMS
- GOOD SIZED, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING PLUS LARGE BRICK GARAGE
- 20' KITCHEN/DINER WITH 'AGA' IN SITU
OCCUPYING A POPULAR AND HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION - Conveniently situated for local amenities, An older style FIVE bedroom / THREE bathroom semi-detached property. Many period features within the property. Useful range of basement rooms. Gas central heating system (2017) and double glazing. Good sized, enclosed rear garden. Off road parking plus large brick garage. Impressive entrance hall. 20' Kitchen/diner with 'Aga' in situ. Four first floor bedrooms plus spacious bathroom. Further bedroom on second floor, shower room and large storage/office area Fantastic family accommodation. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES:
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With double glazed double doors and a quarry tiled floor.
With a radiator and stairs leading off to the first floor rooms.
14'8" into the bay x 13'8" with two radiators and a double glazed bay window to the front. Stripped floorboards and a superb feature fireplace with tiled inserts.
15'6" x 11'6" with a radiator and a coal effect fire set within an attractive feature fireplace. Double glazed French doors out to the decking patio and garden beyond.
19'9" x 10'6" with a one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a range of cupboard units and working surfaces with an 'Aga' cooker in situ. Tiled areas, double glazed windows to three elevations and a double glazed exit door to outside. Spotlighting. Access to the cellars. Ample space for table and chairs.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
14'3" into the bay x 13'8" with two radiators and a double glazed bay window to the front. Attractive feature fireplace with tiled inserts. Access to:
With a white suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC and walk-in shower compartment. Excellent storage also. Tiled areas and spotlighting.
11'9" x 11'6" with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.Laminate flooring.
10' x 10'3" with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
With a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail, two double glazed windows to the side and tiled areas. Over the bath shower with a rail and curtain fitted.
9'3" x 8'2" with a radiator and a double glazed angled window to the front.
A STAIRCASE LEADS FROM THE FIRST FLOOR LANDING TO:
10'1" x 12'1" with a radiator, a double glazed window to the rear and laminate flooring.
With a walk-in shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window to the rear. Ladder radiator and tiled areas. Spotlighting.
STORAGE AREA / OFFICE / STUDY
15'7" x 8'3" (plus recess) with two Velux windows, a radiator and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a garden area with an off road parking facility. The driveway continues to the side of the house giving access to a LARGE DETACHED BRICK GARAGE. To the rear is a good sized, enclosed garden with patio, lawn etc and mature fruit trees.
There's a useful range of cellar rooms beneath the property with access either from outside or from the kitchen/diner.
We are advised by the vendor that the central heating boiler was replaced in December 2017.
Energy Performance Rating: F
Council Tax Band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.