3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWilwood Road, Priestwood, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG42
- Extended three-bedroom house
- Larger than average garden
- Off-road parking for three/four vehicles
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Utility room
- Close to Meadow Vale Primary School
- Local shops and amenities nearby
- 1.1 mile walk to The Lexicon (3 mins by car)
This superb three-bedroom house has been extended to create a vast amount of living space and benefits from a larger than average garden and off-road parking for three/four vehicles. There are now two spacious reception rooms with a downstairs WC, kitchen and utility room. The very popular Meadow Vale Primary school is just a short stroll as are local shops and amenities.
The garden is an excellent size and consists of a large patio and lawned area. There is a useful storage shed and gated access to the side. Here you’ll find a large driveway with space to park three/four vehicles. The front garden is enclosed with mature hedgerow.
The property is situated within Priestwood and is walking distance from Meadow Vale Primary School, local shops, amenities and the town centre. Bracknell has recently undergone a complete regeneration with over £240 million invested to transform Bracknell Town Centre into an exciting 1 million square foot shopping and leisure destination. One of the biggest Town Centre regenerations in the UK, The Lexicon is set to become one of Berkshire's most convenient and vibrant shopping and leisure destinations. For the commuter, access to the M3 and M4 motorways is close at hand and Bracknell train station provides direct trains to London Waterloo and in the other direction to Reading.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54096135.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC180104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.