4 bedroom detached house for saleDe Havilland Road, Dereham
Sold by Us
- Extended & internally reconfigured detached property in Dereham
- Secluded location overlooking green space
- 4 bedrooms: 3 with built-in storage, master with en-suite shower room
- Stunning L-shaped kitchen/dining room with island unit
- Lounge with double doors to a family room leading through to the garden room
- Ground floor WC, fully tiled first floor bathroom plus en-suite
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Enclosed, southerly facing rear garden with lawn & patio
- Off road parking at the front of the property
- Within easy reach of the town centre, major road links & local amenities
SUMMARY Enjoying a secluded location, corner plot and overlooking attractive green space, this extended and internally reconfigured 4 bed detached property is beautifully presented and features a stunning kitchen/diner and generous living spaces on both floors, plus enclosed garden and off road parking.
OUTSIDE The property enjoys an enviable location, overlooking green space on a secluded loop road, with off road parking at the front of the property. The enclosed rear garden is tapered and measures approx. 52' x 31' max, featuring a lawn, neat borders, mature trees and patio.
The property is situated within a conservation area.
AGENT'S NOTE The former garage has been converted into living space.
DIRECTIONS From central Dereham, take Swaffham Road and turn right into Sandy Lane. Turn left into Girling Road and follow this road, past the play area, to the end. Turn left into Dunlop Road, then left into the first of 2 turnings into DeHavilland Road. The property can be found on the right hand side opposite the green space and footpath, as the road swings sharply to the right.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54096558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.