4 bedroom detached house for saleHeathside, Esher, Surrey, KT10
- Extended and renovated family home
- Presented beautifully throughout
- Sunny landscaped garden
- Friendly residential area
- Spacious, well-proportioned accommodation
- Large loft which has potential for conversion (STPP)
- EPC Rating = C
A beautifully presented spacious 4 bedroom family home with impressive kitchen/dining/family room.
Heathside is a delightful residential road which has a convenient cut through to Hinchley Wood mainline station offering a regular and direct service to London Waterloo from 25 minutes. Esher station is also close by (0.6 miles) which offers more frequent fast trains, making the location ideal for commuters.
Hinchley Wood village is just 0.2 miles away and has a parade of convenience shops and services. Kingston upon Thames, just a short distance away offers a more extensive shopping centre. Hinchley Wood is also conveniently located for excellent road links to London as the A3 is nearby.
The Elmbridge Borough is popular with families as it offers an excellent range of both state and independent schools including Hinchley Wood School (0.5 miles) which is currently rated by Ofsted as 'outstanding'.
This fantastic family home offers well presented accommodation ideally designed for modern day living. The large entrance hall benefits from under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom. The impressive open plan kitchen/dining/family room is flooded with an abundance of natural light with floor to ceiling height sliding doors opening out to the patio. The family area has bespoke built in shelving and cabinetry. The contemporary kitchen is fitted with a range of Siemens integrated appliances, induction hob, central island and quartz worktops. Ample space for a dining table and chairs is provided within this fantastic living space. Double doors lead off this room to a separate play room. Further accommodation includes a living room featuring attractive wood shutters.
On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom provides an en suite shower, built in wardrobes and views of the rear garden. It is worth noting that the property has a large loft area which has potential for conversion (STPP). Externally the property is approached via a driveway and a pretty garden.
At the rear is a good sized south east facing landscaped garden featuring an array of trees, shrubs, flower beds and a vegetable and herb patch. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area ideal for al fresco dining.
Square Footage: 1,844 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54097872.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EHS170157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.