2 bedroom apartment for saleApplecross Close, The Esplanade, Rochester
Offers in Excess of
- 735 Sq Feet Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Double Fitted Wardrobes to both Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Lounge with Balcony and French Windows to Front
- River Front Location
- Close to Rochester High Street
- Walking Distance to Rochester Railway Station for Fast Links to London
- Allocated Parking Space
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
*** JUST REDUCED*** 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the river Medway with both an outside balcony and also a Juliet balcony with panoramic views across the river. Allocated parking.
A highly desirable two bedroom 1st floor apartment directly overlooking the river at Applecross Close, on 'The Esplanade' Rochester, with a balcony and views onto the River Medway.
This 735 sq. feet apartment is very well presented having been well looked after by its current occupants, and has a 16' x 13'4 lounge/diner with both a balcony off and Juliet balcony with double french doors to front with views directly on to the river. The well fitted 10'7 x 7'5 kitchen has both wall and base units in beech with integrated oven, gas hob & extractor and space for a dishwasher & washing machine. The master bedroom measures 13'10 x 8'8 also with views directly onto the river and has double fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The second double bedroom 9'4 x 7'7 also benefits from double fitted wardrobes and the bathroom is well fitted with a white suite and has part tiled walls. Additionally there are two large storage cupboards and a new combination boiler has recently been fitted at the property. Outside this apartment benefits from its own parking space.
These apartments benefit from telephone security door entry systems, gas central heating and are double glazed throughout. Rochester High Street and Railway Station for High Speed Links to London, are approximately a fifteen minute walk or five minute drive away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27810173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.