Plot for saleBeadon Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Fabulous new build
- Contemporary living
- Sea views
- High specification throughout
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bath/Shower rooms
- Outside entertaining spaces
- Detailed landscape design
- Parking area for 3 cars plus a boat
Located within the much sought after and delightfully unspoilt North Sands valley, Sandnes (extending to approx. 2/3rds of an acre) is a superb opportunity for someone to create a contemporary house, designed by Totnes architects Harrison Sutton Partnership. The property will comprise a central circulation space flanked by 2 wings of accommodation on stepped levels that reflect the topography of the site, each with a mono pitch roof. Balconies are cantilevered out from the 2 main living spaces on the upper levels with a private terrace at mid level off the master bedroom suite with breath-taking sea views.
A considerable amount of thought by the landscape architects, Andrew Rathbone Partnership, has been put into the landscaping of the grounds as they are an important feature of the overall design. The terraces that will skirt the new house will blend into the flat lawned area which itself will combine into the surrounding wooded slopes and the natural spring in the grounds will be channelled into a rill that will cascade down to the lane below alongside a rustic path. The boundaries of the plot include a belt of deciduous woodland affording great protection and interest while still allowing uninterrupted views across the valley and down to North Sands beach.
Sandnes with its beautiful landscaped gardens will offer unusual tranquillity and seclusion yet it is only a short distance from Salcombe's town with its excellent range of shoops, pubs, restaurants and bustling harbour and a 10 minute walk to North Sands beach.
Detailed drawings together with landscape design are available to view at the Salcombe office or alternatively on-line:
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54101406.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL060149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.