3 bedroom town house for saleEdmonds Close, Stalham
- Exclusive development
- Centre of this historic market town
- 3 floors of accommodation
- Car port
- Courtyard style garden
- Easy access to a wide range of facilities
- Viewing's advised to appreciate the detail available
- No onward chain
"Located in the heart of this historic market town" where you can easily reach the NORFOLK BROADS and the POPULAR BEACHES of Sea Palling and Happisburgh. This EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT, offers the best of easy and practical living where you can take advantage of being close to a wide range of facilities and direct route to both Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
Popular amongst many buyers with its wide range of facilities on offer such as the school, shopping facilities and links around town and to Norwich and Great Yarmouth. The Norfolk broads and the popular beaches of Sea Palling and Happisburgh are within easy reach, which offer a wide range of activities. Stalham is also a short drive to North Walsham and Wroxham where train links are available, and Norwich train station provides links to London Liverpool Street.
UPVC double glazed door to front, Under stairs cupboard & Fitted carpet
13' 4'' x 8' 8'' (4.06m x 2.64m)
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, UPVC double glazed window to rear, Fitted carpet, Television point, Radiator & Power points.
8' 7'' x 9' 1'' (2.61m x 2.77m)
Double glazed French doors to side, Fitted kitchen, Wall & base units, Cupboards, Built in electric oven, Built in electric hob, Sink with stainless steel drainer, Plumbing for washing machine, Work surfaces, Splash back tiling, Fridge freezer spaces, Cooker hood & Power points.
13' 6'' x 8' 9'' (4.11m x 2.66m)
UPVC double glazed windows to front & rear, Fitted carpet, Radiator & Power points.
6' 10'' x 9' 1'' (2.08m x 2.77m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, Fitted carpet, Radiator & Power points.
8' 4'' x 9' 1'' (2.54m x 2.77m)
UPVC double glazed window to side, Fitted carpet, Radiator & Power points.
6' 9'' x 9' 1'' (2.06m x 2.77m)
Velux window to rear, Bath with mixer taps, Vinyl flooring, Vanity wash hand basin, Extractor fan, Partly tiled, Heated towel rail & WC.
Second Floor Landing
Velux window rear, Fitted carpet & Radiator.
6' 11'' x 5' 2'' (2.11m x 1.57m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, Vinyl flooring, Base units, Cupboards, Sink with stainless steel drainer, plumbing for washing machine, Work surfaces, Tiling, Shower cubicle, Extractor fan, WC & Power points.
Radiator & Fitted carpet.
12' 10'' x 9' 9'' (3.91m x 2.97m)
Outside tap, Laid to gravel with a gate leading to the rear garden.
Mainly laid to patio with raised flower beds which is enclosed by fencing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8577936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.