3 bedroom town house for saleEdmonds Close, Stalham
- Exclusive development
- Centre of this historic market town
- 3 floors of accommodation
- Car port
- Courtyard style garden
- Easy access to a wide range of facilities
- Viewing's advised to appreciate the detail available
- No onward chain
"Popular location close to the Norfolk Broads" with this BRAND NEW HOME that sits within easy WALKING DISTANCE to the WIDE RANGE OF HIGH STREET FACILITIES. With accommodation which is presented highly and over 3 floors, a COURT YARD STYLE GARDEN and a CAR PORT. The property is within a short drive to both the NORFOLK BROADS and the POPULAR NORFOLK COASTLINE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8577940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.