4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhittlesey Road, Stanground, Peterborough
- Semi detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Sun room
- Utility room
- Two bathrooms
- Large rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Close to local amenities
* Sun room
* Utility room
* Two bathrooms
* Large private rear garden
* Ample off road parking
* 17ft kitchen/diner
Front door leading to porch area, entrance hall, tiled flooring stairs to first floor, door to:
2.50m x 4.10m (8'2" x 13'5"). Laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed window to front, potential to be for large office or play room, radiator.
4.20m x 3.80m (13'9" x 12'6"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, open victorian fire place with surround.
4.00m x 5.40m (13'1" x 17'9"). Fitted with a matching base and eye level high gloss units with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, black double sink with mixer tap, fitted gas hob and range oven, ceramic tiled flooring, door to:
Space and plumbing for American fridge freezer, PVCu double glazed window and door to rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
Open Plan Conservatory
4.40m x 5.70m (14'5" x 18'8"). Open plan to kitchen dining area, ceramic tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed window surround, double patio doors into garden, vertical radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite, low level WC, hand wash basin, corner shower cubicle, tiled surround, tiled onyx stone flooring.
First Floor Landing
4.10m x 3.70m (13'5" x 12'2"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
3.70m x 3.60m (12'2" x 11'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, newly fitted carpet.
2.00m x 2.44m (6'7" x 8'). PVCu double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, fitted cupboard over the stairs.
Three piece suite with corner Jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, PVCu double glazed window to rear, wooden bamboo flooring.
Block paved driveway to front for ample off road parking, small flower bed area. To the rear there is an extensive private rear garden, large patio seating area, enclosed by wall surround and large hedges.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54105702.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.