4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCedarwood Drive, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Offers in Region of
- Beautifully Presented Semi-detached House in Cul de Sac Location
- Well-positioned for Beaumont School
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two further Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms
- Ample Off-street Parking
A modern and spacious semi-detached house that has been extended and improved to a high standard.
This beautifully presented light and bright home is situated in a cul de sac and is conveniently placed for Beaumont School as well and easy access to the station and city centre.
The accommodation includes a hallway with ample storage, a good-size reception room to the front, a beautiful stylish open plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and doors to the rear garden, a utility room and cloakroom. In addition, there is a further versatile reception room, current used as a bedroom. To the first floor there is a generous master bedroom with en suite facilities, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is ample off-street parking to the front and a landscaped garden with pleasant patio area to the rear.
7.31m x 4.46m
2.66m x 1.26m
4.32m x 3.07m
En suite Shower Room
3.96m x 2.89m
3.15m x 2.89m
2.56m x 2.26m
2.9m x 1.97m
4.47m x 3.12m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54105978.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA160044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.