2 bedroom flat for saleHinton Road, Bournemouth
- Refurbished Third Floor Flat
- In The Heart Of Bournemouth Town Centre
- Walking Distance To The Beach & Shops
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Space
- Brand New Shower Room
- 125 Year Lease
- Private Secure Entry System And Lift
- Achieves £825 A Month - Great Investment
- No Forward Chain
*GREAT INVESTMENT LOCATED IN THE HEART OF BOURNEMOUTH TOWN CENTRE* A newly refurbished character converted flat situated within WALKING DISTANCE OF BOURNEMOUTH BEACH. The property benefits from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, open plan living with modern kitchen including a brand new combi boiler,
newly fitted shower room and storage cupboard housing Washing machine. The block is entered via a secure entry system and provides a lift to all floors.
Lease - 120 years remaining
Maintenance - £950
Ground Rent - £200
Great first time buy or buy to let investment, previously rented for £800 per month.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54106275.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8746249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.