4 bedroom detached house for saleChestnut Drive, Sale
- Spacious four bedroom detached
- Extended to the ground and first floor
- Substantial corner garden plot
- Modern dining kitchen
- Highly sought after location
- Within catchment for sought after schools
A SUBSTANTIAL 1700 SQFT FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE BENEFITTING FROM A HUGE CORNER GARDEN PLOT. This stunning family home features a spacious dining kitchen, four very well proportioned rooms and is situated in a highly sought after location. Further benefits include a large driveway which provides access to the attached single garage. Located on the ever popular Chestnut Drive where properties fall within catchment for popular local and well regarded primary on secondary schools. Warmed by gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway, downstairs WC, lounge with bay window, extended living room with wood burning stove, spacious and modern dining kitchen and a conservatory all to the ground floor. To the first floor the extension has allowed for THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and much larger than average single bedroom. There is also a impressive family bathroom which has been fitted with a four piece suite which includes a freestanding bath. Externally there is a SUBSTANTIAL GARDEN which is mainly laid to lawn with an initial patio area ideal for dining or entertaining during the summer months.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway -
Downstairs Wc -
Lounge - 14'1" x 11'8" (4.29m x 3.56m) -
Living Room - 20'6" x 11'8" (6.25m x 3.56m) -
Dining Kitchen - 24'9" x 11'3" (7.54m x 3.43m) -
Conservatory - 11'5" x 10'2" (3.48m x 3.10m) -
First Floor -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 15'7" x 10'8" (4.75m x 3.25m) -
Bedroom Two - 18'9" x 10'6" (5.72m x 3.20m) -
Bedroom Three - 11'10" x 9'2" (3.61m x 2.79m) -
Bedroom Four - 9'4" x 7'2" (2.84m x 2.18m) -
Bathroom - 8'9" x 8'5" (2.67m x 2.57m) -
Rear Garden -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54108945.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27811833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.