1 bedroom terraced house for saleMain Road, Old Dalby, Melton Mowbray
- Charming Character Cottage
- Central Village Location
- Dating Back to the 1850's
- Energy Rating D
- Lounge with Exposed Beams & Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Kitchen
- One Large Double Bedroom
- Refitted Bathroom
- Small Garden to Front & Large Garden
Located in the heart of this highly regarded and sought after village is this charming character cottage which has been substantially upgraded and improved by the present owner comprising a lounge with exposed beams to the ceiling, solid oak flooring and central cast iron wood burning stove, the inner hallway leads through to a modern kitchen and stairs rising to the first floor landing where there is a very large double bedroom and re-fitted bathroom. Externally the property has a small low maintenance front garden which has been newly fenced providing space for a small table and chairs and there is a generously sized rear garden which is mainly lawned and access through to a brick built garage currently used for storage, however, it is possible to accommodate a vehicle. The property comprises a pleasant position in the heart of the village overlooking the village green and is offered to the market with no upward chain with early viewing strongly recommended.
Old Dalby is ideally situated for fast access to the surrounding centres of Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Loughborough and Leicester. The new north-west Leicester by-pass at Leicester provides direct access to the M1. The village is particularly unspoilt and is situated around a traditional village green setting and offers a thriving village community revolving around the local village school, popular pub and church. The village is well known for its wealth of attractive cottage and substantial properties and its dog friendly gastro pub, The Crown which is a 17th-century Inn which sells real ales and seasonal fare and has open-fires and a landscaped garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54109350.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT180304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.