Land for saleMain Street, Stanton-By-Dale, Derbyshire
- SINGLE BUILDING PLOT
- HEART OF VILLAGE LOCATION
- FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- 2,250FT² OF ACCOMMODATION
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- GALLERIED LANDING AND ATRIUM
- UTILITY ROOM
- CLOSE ALL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- CONSERVATION AREA
Price Guide £275,000 to £300,000. A once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a building plot with full PP for a sympathetic yet contemporary four bedroom detached residence in the heart of a sought after Derbyshire village.
A RARE AND EXCITING OPPORTUNITY HAS ARISEN TO PURCHASE A SINGLE BUILDING PLOT IN THE HEART OF THIS POPULAR AND MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE.
Full planning permission has been passed to build a two storey four bedroom contemporary family home by renowned local architect. Full working drawings have been produced, allowing the incoming purchaser to start this development without delay.
The land is currently a garden plot, situated to the side and rear of existing period dwellings and the property will have off-street parking as well as a garage.
The house itself is projected to be approximately 2,250 ft², arranged over two floors, the ground having a two storey double height ceiling with glazed screen front and hallway providing access to a kitchen, dining room and living room with bi-folding doors. There will be a glazed atrium and utility room. The first floor galleried landing will provide for four double bedrooms, the master with en suite and a family bathroom.
The land is situated within the Conservation Area of Stanton by Dale, a picturesque period village with two traditional public houses as well as tea rooms, local church, cricket club and a great community spirit. Far from being isolated, the village is close to good transport links and is within ten minutes drive of the A52, linking Nottingham and Derby, as well as junction 25 of the M1 Motorway.
A once in a lifetime opportunity to build a 'Grand Design' and equally suited to the seasoned developer or self-builder.
SINGLE BUILDING PLOT IN THE HEART OF THIS POPULAR AND MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27812199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Ellis, Stapleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.