6 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreen Lane, London, SW16
Offers in Excess of
- Six bedroom end of terrace house
- Well presented
- Beautifully laid to lawn garden
- Off street parking for three cars
- Close to transport links and local amenities
- Chain free
Priced to sell. This very well presented six bedroom end of terrace house overlooking Norbury Park arranged over three floors. Offering good sized accommodation throughout features include: two reception rooms, six good sized bedrooms, modern bathroom with shower cubicle and w/c, fully fitted kitchen, off street parking, a beautifully laid to lawn garden with a fish pond and a shed. The property is situated close to local transportation links and shops. Viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54113037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THO180090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends, Thornton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.