4 bedroom detached house for saleRowan Close, Barnsley, S63
- Detached House
- Outstanding Large Family Home on Corner Plot
- High specification luxury kitchen diner
- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Door to Garage, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen / Diner
- Four large double bedrooms, Bathroom, Master to En-suite Bedroom
- Recently upgraded Combi boiler and shower
- Large driveway for parking upto 6 cars, garage, Front & Rear Gardens
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Excellent proximitry to local transport links and motorways
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities, public transport links and motorways.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of an excellent size and comprises ample living space and well-appointed double bedrooms.
A modern detached house on the outskirts of Goldthorpe; set within this very family friendly estate that is centred around a small park with play areas. Close to good local amenities and transport links including train station and bus stops.
The accommodation includes to the ground floor; entrance hall, cloakroom and WC, separate lounge and dining that can be opened up by linked doors, recently refurbished to a very high specification kitchen / diner with integrated appliances, and integrated garage that can be accessed from the hall with newly installed Combi boiler. To the first floor there are four double sized bedrooms including the Master Bedroom with en-suite, family Bathroom and storage cupboards, loft access is provided by a pull down extending ladder, the loft has ligting and is half boarded out for additional storage. Outside to the rear is a decked area and medium sized lawned garden with a paved entertaining area and garden shed, to the front is a larger than average driveway due to its corner plot with slate surrounds with off street parking for up to 6 cars. Gated access is provided to both sides of the property.
Don't miss out early viewing is essential.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property, please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54117630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3r8-wnwm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.